Mail consistently continues to be an effective channel for reaching individuals and businesses. But how well you engage with the target audience is what can make or break this medium more. Envelopes are an important part of branding.
Here are some best tips when designing/customizing your own envelope:
1. There are two main types of envelopes: wallets and pockets. Wallets open on the long edge and pockets on the short edge. You need to decide which one you want to use. The next step is the size. Here at PrintOnline.ae the most popular, standard sizes of envelopes are available:
a – 229 x 324 mm,
b – 229 x 162 mm,
c – 220 x 110 mm
It’s easy to choose the size because it depends on what you’re sending.
2. At PrintOnline.ae we offer you the highest quality multicolor printing for your envelopes. How you configure these colors depends on your desired result. Use your imagination!
3. If you’re promoting a premium product, you maybe want to use a thicker paper that has a high-quality feel. In most cases, however, it is essential to keep an eye on the total weight of the postal item.
4. The envelope does an important job because most of us really do judge a book by its cover. Add the same design elements or patterns with selected color on your letterheads stock if you want your envelope to be remembered.
5. How many times have you turned an envelope over to see if there is anything of interest on the back? The back of an envelope is an important aspect. It could be the perfect place to spread a message or something unique. There’s a lot of unused space on an envelope, so might as well put it to good use