Creating your brochure can be a boon to Coffee shop. It does, after all, take a few mugs until that one bright idea. We’ll save you the coffee, and have put together a helpful list of effective tips to help you.
Here are some basic tips that PrintOnline.ae will make your brochure current, clean, refined and most importantly, effective.
1. Know your audience - “know the why” behind creating your brochure and what you want it to accomplish. With knowing, it will help with messaging and executing that message.
2. Make that first impact – the cover of your company brochure is the first thing people see. It will determine whether or not they bother opening it. So your brochure cover should be captivating and pristine (just like this blog )
3. White is friendly - If your brochure appears loud and busy, the eye will have no path to follow. Sometimes all it takes is one image, or message, to get the word across. Keep it simple!
4. Creative typography – Overdoing this can come across as inexperienced or unprofessional.
The new Dubai Font anyone? Clearly, Microsoft thought this through, the gap identified in simplicity, unified with color or style, contrast is good and keeps it legible. Just saying!
5. Break perspectives – Just like a restaurant menu, break perspective and traditional expectations to surprise and delight customers.
6. Address your reader - Make sure the call to action is visible, concise and doesn’t require work on behalf of the customer
For any Brochure Materials, feel free to get in touch with us on +971 52 383 1019 or visit www.printonline.ae