a letterhead that features your branding
Posted By admin
A great-looking letterhead can make a huge difference when it comes to promoting your brand, so investing in its design is definitely advised. A few tips from Print Online:
- Include a logo on your letterhead, especially if it’s for a business. At the same time, think about other ways that you can creatively engage your corporate branding. in a way that doesn’t seem forced or repetitive
- Keeping it simple doesn’t mean you lack the skills for something more complex. It suggests class, and shows that you know exactly what you want to get across.
- Designing your letterhead is crucial, and we help you in this process using the most appropriate software. Print Online will help you come up with a design that is informative and useful, and not just pretty or eye-catching.
- Too much color can have a negative effect on your reader. We’ll guide you where color is needed or could work well with your text.
- The positioning of your letterhead should be well connected with the overall philosophy of your company, and compliment the other stationery promotion tools that your brand is using. We will help you consider all of the options before settling.
- Traditionally, letterhead designs are placed at the top of the page, but this is not thumb rule. Feel free to use all four side of the paper for extra information like contact info, location, and even your company tagline — a subtle way to reinforce the branding.